Dienstag, Juni 13, 2006

The real life. Someone told me it starts right now for me. I've just graduated my high school. Where to move on, the question is now?

Planning is important part of every day's life. Nevertheless, there are plans that do not include our daily organization. They are made when it comes to important life milestones such as graduating from high school. Essential part of long-term planning is defining final goal of a life's stage. I have determinated mine some time ago. My final goal after getting my university diploma is immigrating to Switzerland, the land I am in love with. Many people from my country left there and they didn't care about beautiful country around them. It was just important to earn as much money as possible, spend as less as possible and get back to Serbia and be the 'boss'.

My plans are quite different than that. Switzerland is great place to live in, really, and people who live there, or who lived here and emigrated, don't get much of its beauty. Now they will say: 'How am I supposed to see them when I work six to six?!' Believe it or not, that's also what I consider with 'beauties'. Having a stable job, and working with civilized and normal people means a lot to me. But as some may say 'One never worships his wealth until he has it'

It's not just planning what makes life. One must work hard in order to let his dreams come true. I am yet to start working on my idea of the perfect life, of course through the University. For now, everything is in 'phase zero', what means that I'm working on the preparations for entry test to University. That's the entry test of my new life. I hope I'll reach the stars (or rather the white cross on red padding). This blog will follow my way to them.

Soon with more news,

Matrix Sometimes

7 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

We'll follow you on your way to them, as well. :) Good luck! :)

Unknown hat gesagt…

You're welcome! :)

no name hat gesagt…

nice plan,dream...ali mozda se i predomislis pa ostaes sa nama,a mi budemo divnaaaa zemlja :)))

kapkejk hat gesagt…

thank you confuse lady of mine :))

Nikola hat gesagt…

Heya! Welcome to blogger!

kapkejk hat gesagt…

#lara, thanks for support!!
#Nikola, thank you also!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello! I live in Trogen (Switzerland) and I just want to tell you that in switzerland the people usually work 8 1/2 hours a day. Fallow your dream!