Freitag, Juni 16, 2006

A place's appearance is nothing comparing to its human issues, frankly ? to its people. The most important human attribute about making a place liveable is their behaviour to the other people around him, to neighbours, but also newcomers.

Peoples of the Balkans are known as one of the most hospitable in the world, but I can clearly state (belonging to the aforesaid) that the stereotype mentioned is unfortunately wrong. The keyword is ? xenophobia! I really got not much to say on that. Second part of post is much more important to me.

People's behaviour to you mostly depends on how you act to them. Kind and gentle interacting never made two men enemies. It makes them friends. There are some special people from where I am now who I'd like to mention here. Well ladies and gentlemen, they are:

  • My Parents: People who made me exist, raised me and gave me everything I need, as much as they could. They are also giving me a very important thing: support for what I do, and what I plan to do. My gratefulness to them is immeasurable
  • Grandma: The best grandma in the world. I love her almost as much as my mother. I thank her for all love he gives to me.
  • Brunai: Best friend. A man who heard almost everything about me, always there when I need him, supporting me and being my somewhat life-guru giving tips and advices from when needed.
  • Urban in: Place that holds group of people who helped me set my mind free.
  • Jekke! A girl who is promised to be mentioned on my blog in appreciation of sending me music CDs! THANK YOU, JEKKE!
  • Online friends: You know who you are. You read the things I write, comment them and give me advices. Thank you too!

It's a pity not having more people like that in Serbia. It would be much happier place.

5 Kommentare:

no name hat gesagt…

Ah...you are such a nice person :)) al necu te mnogo hvalim da se ne pokvaris ;)Ali uvek je lepo kad ljudima do kojih ti je stalo to i kazes...

kapkejk hat gesagt…

thank you for reading me :))

no name hat gesagt…

my english will be improve with you ;)and you know that I like to read you...a imam i obavezu kao bebisiterka da te pazim ;)

kapkejk hat gesagt…

just don't sit on the baby ;))

no name hat gesagt…

palo mi nesto mnogo provokativno na to da ti odgovorim,al' bicu fina :D