Sonntag, November 19, 2006

A little retrospective just to keep blog up with things...

Well hello! I stopped writing here in 19th of June 2006, when I went back to my Serbian weblog which I intended to close, but I missed the members of the Serbian blog community. Now when I have determined further pursuit of my blog in Serbian (which is now 'Students' life in Serbia') I decided to get back to writing in English, and what is more important to me, writing personal stuff. I have started this blog as a journal of accomplishing my life-mission: Living in Switzerland. That's how it's going to be further. So let's see what happened to me since that June 19th.

By that time, i was in the middle of preparing for my University Entry Test in maths, which passed good (since I'm writing from Novi Sad now, but I'll get to that). Since it got so well (about beginning of July), I had a long hot summer in front of me to enjoy in. Planning summer holidays was not tough, since my best man, Brunai went with his family to his traditional two months at the seaside in Montenegro (which is not too far away from Novi Pazar, my town, about 5h of driving).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I decided it's about time to me to break their mold tradition, so I sat my place in a bus and went down to Bar (town at Montenegro coast). Those were eight unforgettable days of long (hitch)hiking along the near-cost mountain roads, taking a break by swimming in nearest beach, so we managed to visit almost every town in Montenegro Riviera.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



After few boring weeks back in my town, my family decided to go to a beautiful mountainous bath, Vrnjacka Banja (Vrnjci's bath). We had a lovely week together, since Dad is home only for weekends, because he works in another town.

Time has come for me to take part in important stage in pursuit to the future: to go to university, which is situated in 400km far town, similarly called Novi Sad (New Garden). I am now in the university dorms where I have no permanent access to the Internet, but I'll somehow manage to get the blog updated.
One is forsure: journey is continued!

5 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hahahaha, "New Garden". :) Welcome back to Blogger and good luck with writing in English.

I should probably return to writing in English, too, if I don't want to become rusty.

Anonym hat gesagt…

siris se ko epidemija i jopet :))
lepe ti slike ;)

kapkejk hat gesagt…

Thank you, thank you, really!

Anonym hat gesagt…

e sad... gde pobeze!? Vidim ovo imas u tajnosti vec mesecima, pa lepo... nema sta! ;)

kapkejk hat gesagt…

hehe pa nisam pobegao :)